Friday, March 26, 2010

09/01/03 Sprite Liquid Mix Tour @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Homdel, NJ


Somehow I managed to convince my friend, who would rarely leave the comforts of his basement bedroom, to drive us to New Jersey for this musical celebration of lemon lime soft drink. Then I spilled SoCo and Lime all over his Toyota Celica.

I think we bought some weed in the parking lot and he got his fake ID taken away, the same ID that worked just fine in Atlantic City.

We saw Sublime sound alike Slightly Stoopid, "Crazy Game of Poker" roots rockers O.A.R. (Of a Revolution), Talib Kweli and hip hop production duo The Neptunes with their live band N.E.R.D.

Other acts on the bill that we either missed or I can't recall seeing include live hip hoppers The Roots and sacred steel string master Robert Randolph & The Family Band.

No comments:

Post a Comment